Saturday, March 1, 2014

Family!!! February 24, 2014

Familia!!!!

You are the best. Thank you for being awesome and being part of my life :) This week, as usual was amazing!!! The focus was on being righteously engaged in a true cause...giving all of ourselves, all of our work, heart, might, mind and soul to the Lord. It was an amazing experience because I was really able to see the tiny miracles that the Lord gave to us according to our dedication. It was incredible. 

As my time draws closer, I am really feeling even more love for the Lord, more love for Peru, more love for everything and really feeling SO blessed to be here serving as a full time representative of the Lord Jesus Christ. There is nothing. NOTHING that brings more happiness than living the Gospel of Jesus Christ. There is nothing that brings more peace and more joy than understanding the Atonement of Jesus Christ and understanding the Plan of Salvation that our Father in Heaven has given us. It is incredible.

I love you all and you are in my prayers daily. 

Con mucho amor siempre,
Hermana Elisheva Ali :)

No comments:

Post a Comment