As you can see from the title of this email...I GOT MY VISA YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Originally, my scheduled departure date (had I gotten my visa on time) was Tuesday, but since I hadnt received it, I was a tad bummed, but accepted the fact that I would just get to stay in this fantastically wonderful place with my amazing companions and district a little bit longer. However, Heavenly Father had a different plan. It is currently Thursday morning at 11:00 and I report to the travel office tomorrow morning at 3:00AM!!! I literally can't believe it! I am so excited but also kind of sad because it is such a rushed little process and I have so many people to say goodbye to in just one day! But it's ok. I am going to tell you the story of what happened because it was really exciting. :)

So we were sitting in class as usual, speaking spanish and learning wonderful things, when all of a sudden a voice on the intercom said "Hello, is anyone in this room?" We all replied "Yes!" The voice then said, "Could we please have a Sister Ali and an Elder Lundberg report to the travel office immediately" (Elder Lundberg is an elder in my district who is going to my same mission) We literally both screamed and jumped out of our seats. It was so great. We then walked/ran to the travel office where they informed us that our visa's had indeed arrived and we were to depart Friday the 28th at 3:00am! It was very exciting. Then I got to call my mom and tell her :)

Anyway, so that is that! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D We fly tomorrow from Salt Lake to Dallas, to Miami, and finally to Lima on American Airlines!!! It's so crazy, it hasn't really even hit me yet that Im on my mission, but I think it will tomorrow! Everything in my life for the next 17 months is going to be 100% spanish! I better start praying harder than I already am for the gift of tongues! I get to watch General Conference in Spanish, have church devotionals in spanish (I guess unless a general authority comes who speaks english...that would be nice.. :) The food will be rice, beans, and chicken and fish and AH! I don't even know!

So yea, that is the most exciting part of my week so far :D I don't know when my next Preparation Day (day I can email, write letters etc.) will be so it could be a while until I get back on a  computer, or it might be a couple of days...FROM PERU!!!! :)

I am off on a whole new adventure! I don't know why I didn't get my visa two days ago, but I know that the Lord had a purpose for it. He needs me there on Friday, and He has a plan for me and for each one of you! This gospel blesses my life so much and I feel so humbled and so blessed that the Lord has given me the opportunity to do His work. My experience here at the Provo Missionary Training Center has prepared me for my next adventure at the Peru Missionary Training Center and although I will miss the people and experiences I have had here, I can't wait to begin there!

I love you all!! Thank you so much for your letters and emails! I am truly blessed to have such wonderful family and friends!!! :)

Con amor siempre!

Hermana Ali :)

PS-I was going to send a bunch of pictures but the computer is being dumb sooooo my bad :( There will just be an overload next time I get to a computer with picture capability :)