Sunday, February 17, 2013

Hola from Elisheva-- February 11, 2013


Hola! I feel like the week passes super quick, and I am back here writing you all again! Haha. First of all, say thank you to Patty for her package! Also, Congratulations Josh and Candice!!!!!! I wish you both the happiest marriage ever :) This wek again, nothing of too much consequence happened again. Haha. We worked super hard, knocked more doors, contacted a lot, taught lessons and lived the normal mission life :) I love it so much!!

However, something of consequence did happen this week as well! I finished the Book of Mormon again!! My testimony was strengthened all over again and I had the opportunity again to pray about the truthfullness. :) I love that Heavenly Father has blessed us with the opportunity to be able to recognize and know truth through the Holy Ghost. I cannot describe the peace that came into my heart when I asked Heavenly Father to know if what I read was true. My heart was literally full. I know without a doubt that the Book of Mormon really is the word of God. It testifies of Jesus Christ and teaches us everything we need to know. I encourage you all to give it a try. Read it, ponder it, and ask Heavenly Father if it is true. You will receive an answer. :)

The photo attached is of the dog that we live with...Dana. She is always sitting like this and we die of laughter everytimg we walk in the door because it is Fat Kitty position! Hahahahaha Dominic, Franko and Mom. Remember Katurn? Good stuff.

Sorry this is a super short update! Next week will hopefully have more details and more activities because we have another baptism next Saturday! Holler!! :)

I love you all! Write me of events that happen in your lives :)

Con mucho amor siempre,
Hermana Elisheva Ali :)

(SORRY, she didn't attach the photo of the dog!! Hopefully next time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment