Sunday, March 3, 2013

Ayakucho!!! February 25, 2013


Hola!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I hope you are all doing MARVELOUS!! I was super excited to receive your emails of love and news and support. Thank you :)
 
I have some SUPER exciting news!! :) I have been transferred to where I wanted to go! Haha Ayakucho!!!!! Its up here in the mountains! It is BEAUTIFUL. Pueblito means little town. And thats exactly what it is! Super cute! Well....its not exactly super little. But its a town that has the historic aspect of Peru. The women with their dresses and babies in their shawls, super hard workers, super humble, AND a lot of people speak Quechua!!! :D I have a feeling that I will be here for a while and I am super excited!! My new companions name is Hermana Cahuas! There are 12 weeks of training and she has only had 8 weeks. So in spite of my new area, and new language, I am also  training! Haha I am suuuuuuuuuper excited to be here!
 
Ayakucho is about 9 hours from Lima. It is super green and super beautiful. I encourage you to look up pictures on google. We left Lima last night at 9:30pm, had a bus ride of 10 hours...(the bus driver was suuuuuper slow) and arrived here at 7:30 this morning! I am pooped. But it was fun! And the drive was beauuuuuutiful! (the part that we saw with light this morning) haha.
 
Anyways...I dont have a super long amount of time. BUT I wanted to inform you of this exciting news!!! Next week I will have more news of new investigators, new family´s that we are teaching and hopefully I will be able to describe a little bit better Ayakucho! haha. I love you all!
 
Con mucho amor siempre,
 
Hermana Elisheva Ali :D
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment