Sunday, March 24, 2013

Happy Belated St. Patrick's Day! March 18, 2013


Familia!!!!!!
 
I feel like I never have enough time to write everything that has happened this week! Haha but what an amazing week that we had!!! First things first, last monday, I forgot to mention, we went to Quinua!!!!! It is about an hour away from Ayacucho. It was SO beautiful! Super green and high up in the mountains: We also ate CUY---roasted guinea pig! Again :) But this time, it was cooked in a stove in the middle of nowhere on a mountain, in PERU! It was way cool, and pretty much super delicious!!! We also hiked up a mini mountain into a waterfall! It was BEAUTIFUL!! :) I love this place SO much! Attached are pictures :D
 
ALSO we had a baptism on Saturday!!! Danny Roccha. He is the best. He is only 11 years old but he is one of the most intelligent kids that I have ever known. Teaching him was SUCH a blessing. I really feel so blessed to be here and have this incredible opportunity!
 
We also have a ton of support from ward members with this work. Its the best. Yesterday, we had a special experience with one of our investigators - Cesar. We were teaching him of the restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, restored through the Prophet Joseph Smith. How we have the Priesthood authority from God again o the earth. He was talking, paused fir a minute, and said, I feel something that I have never felt before in my heart. It was so cool! We explained to him how the Holy Ghost works to testify of truth and he started to cry! It was SUCH a powerful moment!
 
In his closing prayer. he asked sincerely to our Father in Heaven to know if these things are true. Afterwards, he said, I really feel like they are. I believe Joseph Smith was a Prophet because I can feel something different.
 
It was SO powerful! ;) The spirit is real. He testifies of truth. Whatever thing we need to know, if we pray to our Father in Heaven in the name of Jesus Christ, God will answer. I know it. :)
 
I love you all!
 
Con mucho amor siempre,
Hermana Elisheva Ali :D
 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment