Sunday, October 6, 2013

Baptism! September 30, 2013

September 30

Buena Semana Familia!!

Well, this week was a short one because transfers were last week and the Pdays were changed a tad, but the news of the week is the baptism that we had!! Maria and Remy. (Attached is a picture :)

It was a wonderful experience! They are incredible and we just love them so much! The spirit in the baptismal service was super strong and it was a special experience. They were both super calm, with the biggest smiles ever on their faces! The next day ( Sunday) was their confirmation and something even sweeter happened. Remy was confirmed a member first and received the gift of the Holy Ghost and then came down again to sit with us. Then he told his mom that she needed to get up there as fast as possible because it was a beautiful feeling :)

I love this Gospel so much! The joy that was felt yesterday in church was incredible and undeniable. :) I love seeing peoples lives change, I love seeing them happy and I know that this work is so true!

Also, this upcoming weekend is General Conference!! I am super excited. We have the chance to listen to the Prophet and the twelve apostles. It is  and will be a super special weekend and I encourage all of you to watch at least one of the sessions! You wont regret it. :)

You can find it at lds.org :)

I love you all! Have a good week!

Con mucho amor siempre,
Hermana Elisheva Ali

PS We also went to the mercado last week and found some shaved cow heads. So we took a picture :) I love Peru!


No comments:

Post a Comment