Sunday, October 6, 2013

Miracles! September 25, 2013

Buenos dias familia mia!!!
Well, I have some wonderful news, there was no transfer this past weekend!! The three of us (Hna Chumbes, Hna Ojeda, and I) are still in a trio and we are still here in Mala II in CaƱete. I love it! The three of us are super happy and we are planning on working super hard for these next 6 weeks! :)
This week not a lot of super big stuff happened to inform you about, BUT a lot of little miracles that we are seeing come to pass. It is incredible to see the hand of the Lord in every aspect of this work. I know  without a doubt that this is His work that I am in. :)
This morning, in my personal study, I found something that I have really been seeing these past couple of weeks and of which I am gaining a stronger and stronger testimony of every day....the importance of families in the Plan of Salvation. It is crazy!
President Thomas S Monson gave a talk in April of 2012 that talks about the race of life. He talks about how we need to focus on the important things that we can bring with us into the next life, such as family relationships. Heavenly Father has given us the opportunity to live with those who we love after death but we need to be obedient to His commandments and endure to the end to be able to reach it. We are children of Him and He wants us to build treasures in heaven, not here in the earth. Temporal things, temporal momentary happiness can sometimes make us doubt in the things that we know or can make us think that this life is what is important. However, we need to remember that this life is important to prepare us for the after life.
You all should look up this talk. It is great. :)
I know it is true. I know we can have eternal happiness. We just need to strive for it. :)
Love you all!
Con mucho amor siempre,
Hermana Elisheva Ali


PS We found some cows in the street :) I love Peru!



No comments:

Post a Comment