Sunday, October 27, 2013

Temple and dog bite! October 21, 2013



Familia!!

This week was great!! I cant really explain in too much detail what happened because I dont remember too well :) However, I do know that it was great and flew by super fast! My companion and I are doing great, working hard to bring more souls unto Christ. We are working a lot with less active members of the church who have fallen away for some reason or another and helping them to return. It is beautiful to remind these members of the testimony that they once had and help them to use the Atonement of Christ in their lives to come back. Also, something that is really special is that the less actives we are working with also want their family members to join them to be able to go to the temple to be sealed as eternal families. It is beautiful. :)

To top off having super great, spiritual lessons this week, we also were able to go to the temple last friday as a zone! We had to wake up super early to go to Lima from CaƱete, but it was definitely worth it. I was able to gain another testimony of the truthfulness of this work and the truthfulness of this church that it really is directed by Jesus Christ himself. The temple literally is the house of God, and one can feel His spirit so strongly it is impossible to deny. I love it! :) I am just so happy here serving the Lord and helping others to feel this happiness that I feel as well :)

To finish off the week, I was bitten by a dog! Haha. It was just a tiny little bugger who got mad for a bit and decided to bite my leg. It doesnt look that bad in the photo and it was small but it definitely hurt a bit. I love it. More stories to tell when I get home :)

I love you all and hope your week is great! Dont forget to pray :)

Con mucho amor siempre,
Hermana Elisheva Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment