Sunday, December 29, 2013

Feliz Navidad! December 23, 2013

Familia!!!

Well, I dont have much to tell because I just wrote last Thursday and the days have flown by suuuuper fast. But!! We did have a baptism yesterday and it was THE best baptism of my mission. Ernesto is the best, most converted person ever. His conversion was so pure, so complete and he is now the happiest person I have seen in a long time. Yesterday was such a special day for him, and for us who have been able to help him in this journey. 

He is an example to me of how converted and how grateful and willing to do the Lord´s will we should be. In this week, of Christmas, remembering Christ´s birth, remembering why he came to the earth and how perfect of an example he was, it was perfect that Ernesto was baptized because it just worked.

I have learned in my mission a lot of things, but the most important is repentance and being receptive to the spirit, following his counsel and doing the will of the Father. We are SO blessed to be in this world, to have the opportunity to repent, to pass through challenges, to learn, and to prepare us for the next life. It is incredible!! The blessings that the Lord has prepared for us are conditional upon the decisions that we make here.

I know that Christ lives. I know that through Him, and His Atonement, we can be eternally happy and eternally pure. Please remember Christ this week, and thank Him by obeying the commandments of our Father in Heaven. 

Happy Christmas!!!!!

Con mucho amor siempre,
Hermana Elisheva Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment