Sunday, February 2, 2014

Best job ever!! January 20, 2013

Familia!!!


This week was the best!!! Well...honestly, every week in the mission is the best, but this week especially because we are starting to see the fruits of our hard work. This week we were able to see repentance being put into practice by a lot of different people but specifically Luis! (pictures of his baptism are attached :)

He is 20 years old and great. He has been listening to missionaries since last April and finally decided to be baptized. It was a super special day. Also this week, as I have mentioned before, we are working really hard with less active members of the church. This week we were able to visit quite a few people who for some reason have left the church and the majority (after a lot of time ) came to church on Sunday!! It was incredible because each one of them was able to contribute in the classes and were able to feel the spirit during the Sacrament. 

It really is a testimony to me of the truthfullness of the work that I am doing. We, as representatives of Jesus Christ are called to invite others to come unto Christ, by helping them receive the restored Gospel through Faith in Jesus Christ and His Atonement, Repentance, Baptism, Receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost and Enduring to the end. As we teach His doctrine, and we help people to apply the Atonement in their lives and repent of what they have done, the change in their countenance and the way that they live changes. The happiness that they had before is doubled, the families are more united, and they have the goal as the temple...to be sealed as eternal families.

I honestly have the best job in the world. I cannot imagine any other thing that I could be doing that could be better. Applying the Doctrine of Christ in our lives makes us happy. I know it. I see it, and I live it. I invite you all to do the same. :)

Con mucho amor siempre,
Hermana Elisheva Ali 


No comments:

Post a Comment