Sunday, February 2, 2014

The work is moving forward! January 13, 2014

Hola familia!!

Ok...so this week, not a ton happened. But at the same time, miracles happened! Also, I had a leadership conference and a companion exchange and they were both incredible. I honestly can say that this is the work of the Lord. The work is moving foward, people are knowing Christ, becoming converted, people are knowing for the first time that there is life after death and that we can live with our families forever. It is incredible!! 

I feel so incredibly blessed to be part of this work, and help other people to know it as well. Yesterday, I was able to give a talk in Sacrament meeting during church about the Atonement of Jesus Christ, and about the fact that it is our responsibility to share it with those who do not know. Through Christ, we can be healed. Through His Atonement, everything is possible. The Book of Mormon has all the answers because it was written by Prophets called of God. 

I am just so happy. :D I cannot describe it, but all of you can feel the joy! Live the Gospel of Jesus Christ, repent daily, read the Book of Mormon, pray and go to church. Listen to the missionaries and the message they bring. I promise it is true. 

I love you all. I will have more news next week. :)

Con mucho a,mor siempre,
Hermana Elisheva Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment