Saturday, March 1, 2014

Doctrine of Christ=Happiness February 10, 2013

Familia!!!

How are you doing??? I hope super wonderfully, that you are living happily and enjoying the little things that come from being obedient to the commandments that the Lord has given us. :)

This week was awesome!!!! Well...just like very week in the mission. I love my job...bringing souls unto Christ. It is the best and I am a bit ignorant that I will be ending waaaay sooner that I want to think. :( BUT I am working harder than ever and enjoying every minute serving the Lord will my whyole heart, might, mind, and strength. :)

This week, we had a training conference with President Douglas where we talked about the importance of the Trinity, the Doctrine of Christ and obedience. Even though I have learned and studied these things all my life, I learn something new every day.

God is our Father in Heaven, literally, the Father of our spirits. He loves us and wants us to be happy, which is why He gave us commandments to follow. It is also why He sent His only begotten son, Jesus Christ here to the earth to save us from our sins. It is why, in difficult times, we can pray to Him and He can give us comfort and guidance through the Holy Ghost.

Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost are three different beings united in purpose which is to bring to pass the inmortality and eternal life of man. In order to reach it, we must be obedient to the commandments and the the Doctrine that Christ taught us. Faith, repentance, baptism by immersion for the remission of sin, receiving the Gift of the Holy Ghost and enduring to the end. It is so simple, and so perfect, found the the Bible and in the Book of Mormon.

God wants us to be happy, but it is our decision to follow Him (repenting daily and being obedient) or to choose not to follow Him. I know it is true and I know that we can live with Him again.

Con mucho amor siempre,
Hermana Elisheva Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment