Merry Christmas!!!!!! First of all, I want to say thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who sent me Christmas cards in the mail, family and friends, I am SO overwhelmed with love. Thank you also to Del Campo Ward!!! You are all so sweet. I am very touched :)
 
Ah! Ok this week was a good one! We have been working really hard to find new investigators with the desire to have their faith grow, praying everyday to find people who are prepared, and working with members to find people who have that desire. The result has been good! Prayer really does work. Heavenly Father has literally placed people directly in our path multiple times because we have prayed to find them! He really does answer prayers :) We have a lot of promising new investigators for the coming year!
 
My companion and I have been getting along really great! I just love her. Also, fun fact. I am at the point in spanish where I can make jokes! Haha it is a good feeling when people can understand when I am joking and when I am being serious...in espanol :)
We also had the chance on Saturday to have a multi zone conference with 3 other zones of missionarys in our area. President and Sister Douglas were there as well with their 3 kids and each one did a special musical presentation all surrounding the birth of our Savior. It was lovely. Also, because our mission President if American, we played the game of passing the gift everytime you hear a word in a story. I dont know if that made sense, but it was 'The Night Before Christmas!' I was very excited to hear that seeing as I thought I wouldnt be able to for two more Christmas's :) We also had the chance to watch Scrooge! haha. All in all, it was a beautiful day of good times, wonderful Christmas spirit and just plain happiness. I LOVE this time of the year! However I must admit that it is a bit different having Christmas in the summer...haha
 
I have been reading this week especially in my personal study about Jesus Christ and all that He did for us. His birth, His life, His works, His ministry, His example, His Atonement, His ressurrection. I am so overwhelmed every day of how much love he had for us to do what he did. He was perfect in every way possible. He organized His church perfectly, he did the will of the Father, he served unceasingly, he did inmeasurable miracles, and the list could go on. What a blessing it is for us to have Jesus Christ as our Savior. What a blessing it is that we have this time to celebrate His birth and His life and all that He did. I really hope that amidst all of the gift giving and echanging that we can all remember the reason that we have Christmas and focus on the Savior. I know that Jesus Christ lives. I know that only through Him and His Atonement we are able to be saved. I know that He died especially for each one of us. Turn to Him in times of need. He knows you. He loves you. He understands. This is my Christmas testimony of our beloved Savior. I share it in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
 
I love you all dearly! My thoughts and prayers are with you daily. I hope you feel them! :)
 
Con muchisimo amor siempre,
 
Hermana Ali :)