Sunday, April 7, 2013

Semana Santa!! April 1, 2013


Hooooooooooooooooola Familia! :)
I hope that your week was beautiful, and that yesterday you took a moment at least to remember the significance of Easter. I am SO grateful for the Savior, Jesus Christ and all that he did for us. :)
I dont have too much time to write today, BUT this week was crazy!! We didnt see too much of the touristy stuff of Holy week, but what we did see was beautiful! And a bit crazy :) I recommend looking up pictures on google images of Semana Santa in Ayacucho...because we dont have any. Haha. But oh man. This week there were so many tourists from other countries, it was great!
Also, we had the opportunity on Tuesday to have a zone conference with President Douglas (our mission president) And afterwards, we were blessed with the opportunity to have him accompany us all afternoon!! :) It was a way cool experience!
Also, on Saturday, Charo was baptized!!!! It was one of the most special baptismal services that I have had the opportunity to be a part of in my mission so far. It was SO beautiful! We asked her how she felt when she came up out of the water, and she said that the feeling was undescribable. She said that it is the happiest, and cleanest she had ever felt in her whole life. :D She was SO happy! It was SUCH a beautiful day :) Also, the brother that baptized her (they are dating) was SUPER happy and super excited as well, and started talking about being able to go to the temple in the future to be sealed for time and all eternity. I LOVE being a missionary!!! :D
Anyways, I think thats about all I have time for this week, but next week is transfers, so I might have some news the following week! Talk to you soon!
Con mucho amor siempre,
Hermana Elisheva Ali :)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment