Hola !!!!!!!!!!! I hope your week was incredible!!! Mine seemed to fly by as usual, but this time, we had days that were super stressful, but SO spiritual, SO wonderful, and even indescribable. First off, I want to say that I love my new companion! She is wonderful! She has a beautiful way of connecting with each one of the people that we teach. We are a good team and I am loving it :)
Ok, so this week was a bit short, because we got back to Ayacucho on Wednesday and begain teaching on Thursday! However, WOW! Haha. So We have been teaching an investigator for about a month and a half. Her name is Julia. When we first met her, she was one of the saddest, frustrated, unhappy people that I had ever met. She had a lot of guilt, a lot of shame for some things that she had done in her life. From the beginning, when we started teaching her, she just started to recognize her divine worth as a beloved daughter of God. We worked a lot with her, and taught her a lot of the Atonement of Jesus Christ and the repentance process. This journey with her has been long and she struggled a lot learning how to forgive herself, and also let Jesus Christ take upon Him her sins, BUT the change has been INCREDIBLE! I have been able to be with her from the beginning, helping her to realize that we are here on earth to be happy. Through the Atonement of Jesus Christ, we can be happy! This past Saturday was her baptismal date. However, the day of, it turns out that Ayacucho was in a bit of a drought... (I think thats how you spell that) So long story short, there was no water to be able to fill the baptismal font! So...we ended up going to a river!! About 30 minutes away....at 8:00pm! It was definitely one of the most beautiful, and special baptismal services that I have seen in my mission. She was also baptized with her son Yuri!
On the car ride back to the church, after her baptism, I was sitting next to her and the entire time, she had the biggest smile on her face that I have ever seen. Her entire countenance was changed. Her smile was even shining through her eyes. She said that she literally felt clean. Everything that she had done in the past is completely washed away thanks to the Atonement of Jesus Christ. I cannot describe in words the feelings that were felt at and after this baptismal service. All I can say is that repentance is real. Jesus Christ lives. He Atoned for every single one of our sins and if we only allow Him to, He is able to take away any guilt, shame, pressure, pain, sickness that we might have. It is so incredible. I know and I have seen this reedeeming power work in my own life, and also in the lives of each one of my investigators. :) What a blessing!!!
On Sunday, Alicov, Julia, and Yuri were confirmed members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and the three of them received the incredible gift of the Holy Ghost. I LOVE being  missionary. It is seriously the most incredible opportunity that I have had and probably will have in my entire life. The opportunity that I have to see the change in so many people is indescribable.
 I have pictures of their baptism as well, and of me and my new companion, BUT the internet went a bit crazy for a moment and they disappeared. Next week I will do my best to send them! Also, today we are going to Rasuwilca (thats probably spelled wrong) a touristic spot about an hour and  a half from here. So I will have pictures of that too. :)
I love you all and I hope you have a wonderful week!
Con mucho amor siempre!!!
Hermana Elisheva Ali :)