Saturday, June 1, 2013

A beautiful weekend! May 27, 2013

Hola familia!!!!

This past weekend was BEAUTIFUL!!! :) We had the baptism of Susi Falcón! She is the mom of another recent convert Alicóv who was baptized on April 7th. He received the Priesthood after his baptism and was able to baptize his mom!!! It was SO special and SUCH a beautiful experience. One of the most beautiful baptismal services that I have had on my mission so far. :D Susi was super excited for her baptism and when she left the water, she said that she felt the most free and the most happy that she had ever felt in her entire life. BUT the most beautiful part was when Alicov bore his testimony about how he had felt baptizing his mom. He said that he was able to experience, again how he felt in his own baptism and that he knows that together, they (he and his mom) will be able to share the gospel with all their family and that they will be able to be sealed in the temple as an eternal family!!! :) It was SO beautiful. I wish I could describe the feelings that were felt, but it is impossible. The spirit was ridiculously strong and everyone was on the verge of tears of happiness. I love this work SO much. Bringing people to knowledge of the truth is the biggest joy that I know I will ever experience. :)

Other than that, not a whole lot has happened in these past couple of days. I was sick for a wee bit, but I received a Priesthood blessing and was better the next morning. The Lord protects and watches over us as we do what we need to. :)

I know this work is true. I know that the greatest joy that one can have is to live the Gospel in it´s fullness. I love you all and hope your week is amazing! Happy Memorial day!

Con mucho amor siempre,
 
Hermana Elisheva Ali :)





 

1 comment:

  1. I am going to the same mission in a few weeks! I'm so excited and reading these posts makes me a thousand times more excited to go!!

    ReplyDelete