Sunday, June 30, 2013

Buena Semana!! June 24, 2013

Buenos Dias familia!!!

I hope you are all doing wonderfully. Unfortunately, I do not have too much news to update you on. This past monday, we went as a zone to a cave in the middle of nowhere! Haha it was quite the adventure--especially climbing the mountain in skirts. :) Also, this week we were visited by President Douglas! Our mission president! He came to give us a training and oh man was it the best! Something that I have learned in my mission is humility, learning to see my debilities, and how I can turn them into strengths. That being said, I absolutely LOVE training conferences! President Douglas helped us to realize how we can be better missionaries, how we can work better with members and how we can be able to develop Christlike attributes even more fully. It was powerful and I really learned a lot.

Also! Last night, we had a training broadcast from the Prophet and a few of his apostles on how we can be and work more effectively to help bring more souls unto Christ. It was amazing!!! And I really gained another excitement for this work of which I am part :) This work is rolling foward super fast and I love it! It is really a testimony builder for me that it is the Lord´s work, and His church that we represent and teach. In July, there will be more that 80,000 missionary´s in the world. Crazy!

Speaking of changes as well, this next weekend we have transfers!! I am positive that I will be getting at least a new companion and probably moving areas. BUT I will inform you of all the happenings next wednesday!

I love you all and I hope your week is amazing!

Con mucho amor siempre,
 
Hermana Elisheva Ali :)
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment