Sunday, July 7, 2013

Transfers!! July 1, 2013

Ok so I literally have less than 5 minutes to tell you of my crazy long week!!! My biggest news is that on Saturday night, we had the baptism of Johnathon!!! (he is great, I will send pictures next week) He wasnt our investigator, but we helped teach him and oh man, the service was GREAT! :) The spirit was way strong. 

That night, we received transfer calls!! I found out that I was being transferred to ICA to train and to open a brand new area!!! Ah!!! My new companions name is Hna Chumbes. She is from Lima and her mission is actually in Argentina, but her visa is late. Haha so she is here and I am training her and we are opening a new area! I am super excited to be able to train again and to have this transfer! I was sad to leave Ayacucho, the land of paradise, but Ica has its own charm as well. Its basically a big town in the middle of a desert! Super cold at night, but ridiculously hot during the day (and its still winter here!) I dont have any more time to wite, but I wanted to let you know of these changes!

Thank you so much for all of the birthday love! I was made a cake and had a whole lot of Peruvian birthday love as well. I cant believe I am 22! :)

I love you all and I will update you more on Monday!

Con mucho amor siempre,
Hermana Elisheva Ali :)

No comments:

Post a Comment