Sunday, July 21, 2013

Canyette!!! July 15, 2013

Hoooooooooooooola Familia!!!

Wow! So a whole lot of things happened this week! First and foremost, we had the chance this week to attend a training conference of all of the Sisters in the mission Peru Lima South! A week ago, when I got my new companion, 17 new sisters came in to the mission, making it a total of 31 all together!! So, Sister Douglas (President Douglas´s wife) wanted to have a meeting especially for the sisters! Haha so we all travelled there and had the chance to have an INCREDIBLE, super spiritual training with President and sister Douglas. I learned a whole lot, but the thing that stood out to me the most was what President taught us about the Atonement. He asked us a question that really stood out to be personally. How big is your desire to share the Gospel? Then afterwards he asked us, How big is your testimony of the Atonement of Jesus Christ? He said that if we really understood the sacrifice that Jesus Christ did for us, we would share the Gospel at all times without even thinking about it. I have seen that a lot of times in my mission and my personal testimony of the Atonement, and of Jesus Christ has grown incredible, for which I am super grateful :)

Then we went back to Ica, and went to work, teaching a whole lot of lessons, getting to know the area even more, and got a phone call on Sunday night that we were getting transferred to Canyette!!! And also that I would be receiving a new companion to train! Haha so today in the morning, we left ICA and we headed to Lima to pick up our new companion, HnA Mendoza from Salvador! And in the morning we are headed to Canyette to open up a new area again! Next week I will have more updates for you of that area. :)

I hope you have a wonderful week! You are in my prayers! I know this work is true and I know Jesus Christ lives. :)

Con mucho amor siempre,
Hna Elisheva Ali :)



No comments:

Post a Comment