Saturday, August 3, 2013

Las Malas II :) July 22, 2013

Hoooooooooola Familia!!!
I am greeting you from the shores of a SUUUUPER pretty area about an hour away from Canyette, 2 hours from Lima called Mala! (Which funnily means "evil" in spanish).
Its super pretty here! Its a desert, but it's green! Haha its a bit funny. BUT it also reminds me of Ayacucho, which I am a big fan of. :) There is a big difference here too and it is that Mala is part of a District, and not part of a Stake, so I am part of a Branch and it is a lot smaller than normal. I love it! I feel really good about it here and there is a lot of work to be done :) I am excited!
My companions are great too! Hna Chumbes, and Hna Mendoza! We are working hard and we are seeing miracles. I have a cool story to share this week. :)
On Saturday, we were looking for someones house, but it turns out that in that moment, there were a whole lot of dogs in our way, that were rather angry, and barking a whole lot. Soooo, we didnt go there. However, in the same moment, someone called us over in the street. Her name is Carmen. :) She is a single mother who has two kids, 13, and 6 years old. She said that she had called us over because she felt that she should have. She invited us up to her house to meet her kids and we invited them to church yesterday. She came along with her 6 year old daughter, and loved it. We were in the Sunday School class and she even volunteered to teach the class next Sunday! Haha it was great. I know without a doubt that the Lord put her in our path to be able to share the Gospel with her. We will be meeting with her this week, and I will let you all know what happens.
My testimony of miracles and dilligence has grown this week. If we are dilligent, the Lord will bless us with miracles.
I love you all and hope your week is wonderful! :)
Con mucho amor siempre,
Hna Ali
PS, we didnt really take any pictures this week, only one from Mala. :) Oh! Also, right now, we are living with a Senior Couple of missionary's, the Price's. I feel like I am with my grandparents. It is wonderful. I will send a picture next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment